What is the Tecartherapy?L The Tecarterapy is one of the latest findings in the field of rehabilitation and treatment of pain. It is a non-invasive procedure, safe and efficient that makes use of a machine able to stimulate heat inside the body to repair the inflammatory processes. Sulted in sports rehabilitation is widely used in lesions that affect the elbow, shoulder, back, knee, but also in chronic diseases such as osteoarthritis and Cervical. What is tecartherapy?
Until recently the inflammations of any kind were treated producing external energy sources, such as high-frequency radiation, shock waves ultrasonic or microwave.The difficulty in reaching the deeper layers forcing operators to use "powers" very strong leading often to have side effects rather important. Today, after more than 20 years of scientific research in the biotechnology industry, it was possible to discover that you can do in-depth non-invasively, using a new technology that activates within the body of the natural processes of self-repair to soothe to treat the pain and inflammation of any type.
The machinery used in Tecartherapy succeed through external probe, to transfer energy from biocompatible healthy organs to those patients.This enables an increase in oxygen and an increase in the transport of nutrients where they are needed. This eliminates the catabolites inflammatory mediators of pain, all in a very quick time. The Tecartherapy is able to stimulate blood and lymphatic system in a natural way and localized. In short, catalyzes and promotes the physiological reactions that our bodies would naturally run independently for self-repair diseased tissues. This results in a significant alteration of the processes dedicated to the reduction of inflammation and pain. THERAPEUTIC WITH TECARTHERAPY
- muscle Injury
- Pain in the neck
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- neck pain
- bone trauma
- Tendon injuries and bursitis
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Myositis and inflammation of muscle tissue
- hip pain
- Baker''s cyst
- Plantar Fasciitis
- patellar tendonitis
- sciatica Lumbar
- Lymphatic drainage for cellulite and localized adiposity
- Improvement of blood circulation with an increase in the amount of nutrients and oxygen
- Increased metabolism, thanks to the ''greater inflow of blood and an increase in the internal temperature (Van''t Hoff equation)
- Increased intracellular energy transformation
- Better balance for the cells of the treated areas (adipocytes, fibroblasts, etc.)
- Repolarization of the cells
- Passage of the extracellular matrix from a pathological to physiological
- Improvement of venous and lymphatic flow which involves more efficient expulsion of toxins and metabolic degradation.
The cost is obviously influenced by the professional who performs the Tecartherapy and also, in small part, from the city where you make.In Rome, on average, they spend 40 to 60 euro for a treatment that lasts about 20-30 minutes. To get the first results, depending on the disease, it still requires at least 3-4 sessions. CONTROINDATIONS: although it is a treatment available to everyone some patients are unsuitable. For example, a pacemaker or who have worn electronic medical systems, or pregnant women, patients with metal implants.